Are you looking for an opportunity to support children and youth in the Strait Region? Why not join the SRCE team as a Lunch and Bus Ground Supervisor where you will help supervise before and after school as well as at recess and lunch breaks. This is a great opportunity for you to spend part of your day with our local children and youth and support their well-being and success at school.
The SRCE is actively recruiting for Lunch and Bus Ground Supervisors at several schools including:
- Antigonish Education Centre
- Cape Breton Highlands Education Centre/Academy
- Dalbrae Academy
- East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy
- East Richmond Education Centre
- Fanning Education Centre/Canso Academy
- St. Andrew Junior School
- St. Andrews Consolidated School
- Tamarac Education Centre
- Whycocomagh Education Centre
To learn more, please access the SRCE Employment Opportunities link of the www.srce.ca site. For more information, you may also contact the Human Resources Department at 902-625-2191 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.