Please note that registration for the Pre-Primary Programs in the SRCE will be held the week of February 11, 2019. More information will be posted here on the SRCE website and in local papers in the next couple of weeks.
The Pre-Primary Program locations are as follows:
- Antigonish Education Centre (Antigonish)
- Bayview Education Centre (Port Hood)
- Cape Breton Highlands Education Centre/Academy (Terre Noire)
- Chedabucto Education Centre/Guysborough Academy (Guysborough)
- East Antigonish Education Centre/Academy (Monastery)
- East Richmond Education Centre (St. Peters)
- Fanning Education Centre/Canso Academy (Hazel Hill)
- Felix Marchand Education Centre (Louisdale)
- H.M. MacDonald Elementary School (Maryvale)
- Inverness Education Centre/Academy (Inverness)
- St. Andrews Consolidated School (St. Andrews)
- St. Mary’s Education Centre/Academy (Sherbrooke)
- Tamarac Education Centre (Port Hawkesbury)
- Whycocomagh Education Centre (Whycocomagh)
Children who are four (4) years of age on or before December 31, 2019, are eligible to attend.
Please note that there is no fee to attend the Pre-Primary Program, it is a voluntary program and children may only attend for one year. Parents/guardians are also responsible for transporting their children to and from the program.
For more information on the Pre-Primary Program, please contact Carolyn Webber, Manager of Pre-Primary and Early Years Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org / 902-631-4617. For more background information, please visit https://www.ednet.ns.ca/pre-primary.