Access the interactive image via this link: Mental Health Resources and Supports.
As a reminder, for our children, youth and families needing support, please note the following resources:
- Guidance counsellors, school psychologists, teachers, school administrators and SchoolsPlus staff are a few of the supports available for our children and youth.
- Please contact your respective school administration and/or school counsellor.
- SchoolsPlus staff are also available to support children, youth and families and help you access mental health supports and other services you may need, Please refer to the Parents/Guardians page of the SRCE website for their contact information at https://srce.ca/content/parentsguardians.
- Kids Help Phone is available 24/7, by calling 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free).
- Children and youth may text TALK to 686868
- Adults may text WELLNESS to 741741
- IWK Mental Health and Addictions Program is available 24/7
- Central Referral Service - Please call toll free, 1-855-635-4110 for a referral
- Mental Health Crisis Line is available 24/7 to anyone experiencing a mental health or addictions crisis, or someone concerned about them, by calling 1-888-429-8167 (toll free).
For more information, please access a copy of the SRCE Mental Health Resources and Services.