Access the interactive image via this link: Mental Health Resources and Supports.
As a reminder, for our children, youth and families needing support, please note the following resources:
- School counsellors, school psychologists, teachers, school administrators and SchoolsPlus staff are a few of the supports available for our children and youth.
- Please contact your respective school administration and/or school counsellor - School Directory 2021-2022.
- SchoolsPlus staff are also available to support children, youth and families and help you access mental health supports and other services you may need, Please refer to the Families section of the SRCE website for their contact information at https://srce.ca/content/families.
- Kids Help Phone is available 24/7, by calling 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free).
- Children and youth may text TALK to 686868
- Adults may text WELLNESS to 741741
- IWK Mental Health and Addictions Program is available 24/7
- Central Referral Service - Please call toll free, 1-855-635-4110 for a referral
- Mental Health Crisis Line is available 24/7 to anyone experiencing a mental health or addictions crisis, or someone concerned about them, by calling 1-888-429-8167 (toll free).
For more information, please access a copy of the SRCE Mental Health Resources and Services.