All messages to students and families from February 2020 to May 2020 can be found below.
Messages to Families
April 28, 2020 - Schools and Licenced Child Care to Remain Closed Until After May Long Weekend (Department of Education and Early Childhood Development News Release)
March 13, 2020 - Letter to Students, Staff and Families (Re: New Travel Protocols for Teachers, Students, Staff)
March 11, 2020 - Letter to Families (Re: Information and Updates on COVID-19 - Hand Washing Guide and Fact Sheet)
March 4, 2020 - Letter to Families (Re: Cancellation of School-Organized Student Trips to International Destinations)
February 28, 2020 - Letter to Families (Re: School-Student Travel and the Coronoavirus)
Information and Updates
Find accurate and up-to-date information on COVID-19, including when to seek help at:
- Province of Nova Scotia: novascotia.ca/coronavirus/
- Government of Canada: www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- Public Health Agency of Canada: Coronavirus Information Line – 1-833-784-4397
- Government of Canada toll-free information line 1-833-784-4397
- The Mental Health Provincial Crisis Line is available 24/7 to anyone experiencing a mental health or addictions crisis, or someone concerned about them, by calling 1-888-429-8167 (toll free)
- Kids Help Phone is available 24/7, by calling 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free)
- Mental Health and Well-Being Resources at https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/mental-health/.