The Strait Regional Centre for Education is hosting recruitment and hiring job fairs for non-teaching casual employees to join the teams at:
- Cape Breton Highlands Education Centre/Academy
- Inverness Education Centre/Academy
- Pleasant Bay School and
- Whycocomagh Education Centre.
Job fairs will be held on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Stop in anytime after 3:00 p.m. at any of the three following locations:
- St. Joseph du Moine Fire Hall
- Margaree Forks Fire Hall
- Inverness Fire Hall
to learn more and apply on the spot for one of the many casual support positions available including:
- Teacher Assistants
- Early Childhood Educators
- Lunch and Bus Ground Supervisors
- School Secretaries and
- School Library Technicians.
Many of these positions have a minimum education requirement of a high school diploma. You can work in multiple positions and personalize your work schedule.
Please bring your résumé. We will answer your questions, tell you about the various roles, provide assistance with the application process and interview interested and qualified candidates on the spot!
- Support the children and youth in the Strait Region by joining the SRCE team!
- There is nothing more gratifying than helping students achieve success and seeing their faces light up when they do!
- There is no team like the SRCE team!
If interested and unable to attend or for more information, please contact:
Please note all COVID-19 public health protocols shall be respected.